17 Years of Digital Marketing & User Experience Leadership
Charlotte, NC Area | 704-898-1456 | www.DrewHorine.com | Email Drew
Senior User Experience Architect
Lowe’s Home Improvement | Fortune 100 Home Improvement Retailer
Mooresville, NC, July 2012 – Present
- Drove UX improvement projects on Lowes.com.
- Helped achieve Lowes.com’s first-ever $1 billion year.
- Collaborated with UX team to create prototypes and wireframes for user testing and iteration.
- Worked with stakeholders to define strategy, project milestones and deliverables.
- Consulted with 3rd party vendors for style guide and usability standard adherence.
- Performed market research and usability testing.
- Created project documentation for web developers and quality control.
Digital Marketing Manager
Hallelujah Acres | International Health & Wellness Retailer
Shelby, NC, August 2009 – July 2012
- Recreated entire online branding in the first 90 days.
- Built the digital marketing team responsible for 10 websites, email marketing, social media, retail e-commerce and all web-based communications.
- Created an online strategy that grew e-commerce revenues by 55%.
- Implemented SEO techniques that increased web traffic 300%.
- Began social media campaigns that brought Facebook from 0 to over 13,000 likes.
- Increased opt-in email subscribers by 1,000%.
- Worked with other departments to create a consistent cross-channel user experience.
- Headed-up the biggest sales event in company history – then did it again 1 year later.
Web Production Manager
Anderson Integrated Marketing | National Digital & Print Advertising Agency
Hilton Head Island, SC, March 2006 – August 2009
- Managed a team responsible for over 125 active websites.
- Developed multi-channel marketing strategies for clients such as Savannah, GA and Pulte Homes.
- Grew Savannah, GA’s opt-in email subscribers from 0 to over 90,000 in 1 year.
- Drove UX and design decisions.
- Recruited a talented, fiercely loyal web development team.
- Presented complex web technology concepts to clients and agency leadership.
- Managed vendor relationships to decrease costs while increasing capacity.
- Won 3 regional Addy Awards.
Lead Designer / Web Developer
Aim Forward Design Studios | Local Digital Marketing Firm
Springfield, MO, January 2000 – March 2006
- Planned and executed digital marketing strategies for small business clients.
- Website design in PhotoShop, Flash and Illustrator.
- Web development in HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP and MySQL.
- Participated in new client sales and customer relationship management.
- Managed vendors and freelance contractors.
- Developed e-commerce websites using open-source platforms.
- Increased travel industry client sales by over $6 million.
- Coach | FIRST LEGO League Robotics Team
- Elementary School Program Leader | Venture Ministries
- Cleveland Community College Coursework: Management Training Course, Customer Relationship Course
- SuiteWorld 2011: E-Commerce Conference, San Francisco
- Reading List: Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Jakob Nielson’s Alertbox, Wired Magazine, Mashable, Smashing Magazine, Internet Retailer, Visual News Daily