Creating extraordinary experiences on the web for over 17 years.
Over a billion dollars in revenue generated for clients and employers.
Lowe’s Home Improvement
Senior User Experience Architect | Fortune 100 Home Improvement Retailer
Mooresville, NC, July 2012 – Present
Served as point person on a team creating, testing and executing website improvements valued at over $500 million.
Web Marketing Manager | International Health & Wellness Education Retailer
Shelby, NC, August 2009 – July 2012
Built a digital marketing team responsible for 10 websites, email marketing, social media, e-commerce sales events and all web-based communications. Results include a 55% sales increase, 300% web traffic increase, over 13,000 new Facebook fans with 89% engagement levels and a 1,000% increase in opt-in subscribers.
Anderson Integrated Marketing
Web Production Manager | National Digital & Print Advertising Agency
Hilton Head Island, SC, March 2006 – August 2009
Managed a team responsible for over 125 active websites. Increased travel, tourism and ad revenues for Savannah, GA. Dramatically cut costs while increasing capacity. Won 3 regional Addy Awards.
Aim Forward Design Studios
Lead Designer / Web Developer | Local Digital Marketing Firm
Springfield, MO, January 2000 – March 2006
Planned and executed digital marketing strategies for small business clients. Increased travel industry client revenue by over $5.5 million. Managed web presence for #1 family radio station in the nation. Gave non-profit youth organization the exposure to grow from 1 to 5 locations.
- Coach | FIRST LEGO League Robotics Team
- Elementary School Program Leader | Venture Ministries
- Cleveland Community College Coursework: Management Training Course, Customer Relationship Course
- SuiteWorld 2011: E-Commerce Conference, San Francisco
- Reading List: Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Jakob Nielson’s Alertbox, Wired Magazine, Mashable, Smashing Magazine, Internet Retailer, Visual News Daily